The experience may look a little different during this time, but we are working hard to make it feel the same; ultimately, it is still our people caring for you and delivering the same attention to detail and personalised service that you are used to at The Chesterton Hotel.
· Table service only throughout the bar & brasserie
· Reserved timeslots are required for all meals including breakfast, to ensure appropriate social distancing
· Grab and go breakfast bags are available, these need to be reserved in advance
· Single use menus or QR codes are available
· Table sizes are limited according to government guidelines
· Tables have been decluttered and will be set according to guest requirements
· Brasserie times may alter to meet government guidelines
The Bedrooms & Reception
· Social Distanced check in is in operation, utilising acrylic screens, encouraging usage of online check-in and payment options
· Rooms cleaned and sanitised thoroughly prior to guest arrival and on departure only, unless requested specifically by guest, then the room would need to be well ventilated and have guest belongings removed before servicing.
· Fresh Towels and amenities available on request and delivered to door
· Rooms have been decluttered to remove any unnecessary items.
· Room service is available and will be delivered to guest door for the guest to retrieve
· Removal of all physical paperwork handed over at reception, everything will be emailed unless requested by guest
Communal Areas & Other Policies
· Face masks are now mandatory in all public areas except when dining.
· Signage in place to support social distancing
· Hand sanitising stations installed throughout the property
· Mandatory Track & Trace registration is in place at reception and brasserie entrances
· Increased frequency of cleaning will be in place in all areas of the hotel
· Contactless and card payments are heavily encouraged over cash transactions
Our Staff and Suppliers
· We’ll make sure that all of our Staff and suppliers are fully aware of our commitments and ask them to comply with our procedures and requests to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
· Every team member is trained in new health and hygiene related procedures and their responsibility to guests and their fellow team members.
· New HR policies and processes have been implemented so we're prepared for our teams to return to work.
· We’ll take all reasonable steps to follow the government’s Covid-19 Secure Workplace Guidelines.
· We’re communicating with key suppliers and partners, to ensure that their policies and systems relating to health and hygiene meet our high standards.
· We’ll be conducting daily health checks of our teams when they arrive on site.